Herbalism is the practice of use of plants for medicinal purposes and the study of such use.
Herbal medicine is people’s medicine.
I have acquired my knowledge of herbs and their medicinal properties through apprenticeships with other herbalists and self study. I believe this knowledge should be freely available to those to whom it interests.
I will use this website as my little part of the web to store and collect the information I learn and to share with you my experiences.
I teach small intimate workshops on folk herbalism and cover such topics as:
- How to grow or wild craft herbs
- How to identify wild medicinal herbs around us
- How to dry or preserve herbs and store them
- How to make tinctures, herbal vinegars, herbal honeys, oxymels, etc.
- How to make infused oils
- How to make creams, lotions, balms and salves
- How to incorporate herbs into your everyday life
- Making your own cosmetics, soaps, creams, toners, shampoos, etc.
Book a one to one private class with Courtney on your choice of these above topics here.
Or get in touch to register your interest in the next event that takes place and find out more information here.