This course covers a range of things that you can do to live greener and chemical free. Not only will this be much healthier for yourself and your family- and the environment- it will also save you a lot of money.
We cover topics such as:
- Making your own green home cleaning products and reducing the chemicals and excessive packaging in your household.
- Natural cosmetics and how to make some of your own chemical free concoctions such as toothpaste, body scrubs, shampoo and deodorant.
- We cover lots of small steps you can take to quickly reduce your carbon footprint.
- Rainwater harvesting- learn how easy it is to set this up quickly.
- Compost- examples of how you can compost your food waste, even with limited space. Compost heaps, ‘pigs’, wormerys, etc.
- Food: organically growing and preserving the local harvests.
This is a half day course, it can be arranged in the mornings or afternoons at your venue or mine. Price upon enquiry depending upon your requirements.
Please enquire here to arrange booking the next course.