Dehydrated milk kefir grains. For instructions about how to rehydrate them the best source of information is Cultures for health.
Free shipping worldwide!
- Each box contains 1 packet of traditional, heirloom-style milk kefir grains.
- Rehydration period of 3-7 days with pasteurized (not raw) dairy milk is required before regular use.
- Cultures on the counter at 68°-85°F, no appliance required.
- Suitable for use with cow or goat milk. Nut and seed milks yield inconsistent results.
- Avoid using ultra-pasteurized or UHT milk.
- Reusable culture – makes up to 1 quart of kefir with every batch. Milk kefir grains require regular refreshing in dairy milk.
These will be shipped from Wicklow, Ireland. I will dehydrate them especially for you, or if done in advance it will be recently dried so that they will be as viable as possible for you!
Any questions at all, don’t hesitate to contact me.