Stuck for finding the perfect gift for someone who has everything?Here you can purchase a gift voucher for a one-to-one session with Courtney Tyler for a full day session about Folk Herbalism.
You may have a custom project you would like to work on or you could start with the basics. The course can be catered to work with what you know and to improve on that knowledge. Suitable for beginners and intermediate.
We could cover topics such as:
- How to incorporate adding herbs into your daily life.
- Natural cosmetics using herbs, such as making you a custom cream or skin toner for your skin type.
- Herbal infused vinegars, herbal salts, herbal honeys.
- What folk remedies are and which ones are effective.
- Drinking daily nourishing herbal infusions
- infusions, decoctions, tinctures
- How to find good resources to continue your self directed studies in Herbal medicine.
- Essential oils and how to use them
- Growing, harvesting, wild-crafting, preserving and drying herbs
You will be able to take home samples of the products we work on. This price includes some materials. You may purchase extra materials if needed, but its not necessary.
More than one may be purchased and they may be bought for more than one person, if you’d like. The classes can be from 1 person to a group to a maximum of 12 people. However, this voucher price is for a one-to-one full day session.
The day course would run from 10am- 4pm. A healthy home cooked vegetarian lunch is provided.
You will be posted a physical voucher to give as a gift, so please provide your postal address (or that of the recipient) at checkout.
Please note that this site will give you the option of paying via PayPal. While I find this the easiest method of payment worldwide, if you haven’t used it before please note that you do not need an account to use it. You may select the option to pay via credit card through PayPal without setting up an account.
In order to make payment as quick and easy as possible for you, I also accept payment via bank transfer to my Bank of Ireland account. If you are making the payment from another bank, please allow up to 5 working days for the payment to come through.